Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Starbucks Half Price Frappucinos!!!

Between May 7 and May 16, enjoy a half-price Frappuccino® blended beverage at participating Starbucks in the afternoon – 3 to 5 p.m., to be exact.
Feel like getting a head start on happiness? You can create your own favorite Frappuccino® blended beverage right here, right now. Share it with your friends and invite them to meet you.
One per customer, U.S. & Canada stores only. Void where prohibited. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Jackson always wants one of these because I used to drink them with decaf coffee and I shared. Now that I drink regular and I am NOT giving him caffeine I will let him try one of the strawberry ones for half price!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm there - can't wait for Friday afternoon! I wonder how many Starbucks I pass on the way home from Jennifer's house! HMMM!

    ReplyDelete